Marfrig: Feeding Brazil and the World. Supplying hope.
On this page you’ll learn about the actions, measures, news and other notices from Marfrig related to the novel coronavirus.
The company, which remains focused on guaranteeing the safety of its employees and production, has the important mission of supplying food to more than 100 countries during this challenging moment caused by the covid-19 pandemic.
Learn about the actions adopted by Marfrig during this period:
- 07/07/2020 Marfrig launches support program for small restaurant and cafeteria partners all over Brazil
- 18/06/2020 ADM, Burger King® and Marfrig announce donation of 575,000 plant-based burgers
- 01/06/2020 Marfrig will test all its 18,000 employees in Brazil for covid-19
- 26/05/2020 Marfrig donates hand sanitizers to 27 organizations in six Brazilian states
- 20/04/2020 Marfrig announces donation for health care to vulnerable communities in the Amazon
- 15/04/2020 Marfrig distributes hand sanitizers to employees
- 02/04/2020 Marfrig announces beef donations in Uruguay
- 26/03/2020 Preventive Measures – Covid-19
- 23/03/2020 Feeding Brazil and the World. Supplying Hope
- 23/03/2020 Marfrig donates R$7.5 million to buy Covid-19 tests
- 23/03/2020 Marfrig begins distributing hand sanitizers